There is no doubt that Grand Bend is a ‘beach town’, however what most vacationers don’t know is that Grand Bend is just as beautiful in the Spring, Fall, and Winter. We invite you to come and enjoy the ever-changing moods of Lake Huron, and see what it has to offer.
Picture yourself cozied up by a wood burning fire or relaxing in the outdoor hot tub with a glass of wine, over looking the snow covered lake. If you are more of the adventurous type you might see yourself cross country skiing at Pinery Provincial Park, or hiking along the trails naturally decorated by the fall coloured leaves.
- Cottage: Sleeps 6 (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms). We can accommodate 6 people (adults and child age 4+). Total number of people, including children under 4 and babies, is 8.
- Rates: vary with dates (please contact for rate schedule)
- Minimum of 2 night stay
- Pet Friendly: No
- Kitchen (fully equipped, large fridge with bottom freezer and gas stove with oven)
- Indoor wood fireplace (free firewood)
- TV, cable, Free Wifi
- Free parking on premises
- Outdoor fire pit (free firewood)
- Outdoor shower
- Hot Tub: deluxe RotoSpa hot tub, where you can relax in 100 degree (F) comfort while viewing the seasonal, ever-changing moods of the lake. (Supplemental fee)
A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival date. A refundable security deposit of $500 is required.
Please contact us for availability further information or to apply for a rental agreement. For immediate response, call 519 668 8143
*Don’t forget to check out the Grand Bend page to discover the adventures and simple pleasures Grand Bend has to offer – from cross-country skiiing and hiking, to spas and wineries, Grand Bend has something for everyone.